Leftover bread, turkey, cheese combined with eggs, cream and milk make a deliciously simple Overnight Breakfast Casserole. It’s perfect to pop in the oven while you open presents.
- 3 cups torn bread (I used steak rolls)
- 1 cup diced turkey
- 1/4 cup drained pimentos
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon sage
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Combine the bread with the turkey, pimentos, and half the cheese in a large mixing bowl. Stir to combine.
- Pour the bread mixture into an 8 x 8 baking pan coated with cooking spray.
- In the same mixing bowl, combine the eggs with the cream, milk, garlic salt, rosemary, sage, and black pepper. Stir with a whisk until lightly beaten.
- Pour the egg mixture over the bread mixture.
- Using a spatula, press the bread into the egg mixture.
- Cover with plastic and refrigerate overnight. Store the remaining shredded cheese in a zip top plastic bag.
- Remove from the fridge 30 minutes before cooking.
- Preheat oven.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top and bake and additional 15 minutes.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 919Total Fat 69gSaturated Fat 39gTrans Fat 2gUnsaturated Fat 23gCholesterol 407mgSodium 1429mgCarbohydrates 23gFiber 1gSugar 4gProtein 50g
Yeah, this is a bit ridiculous. Make sure to calculate the calories for your ingredients.
Best Holiday Casserole Recipes
- Baked Rigatoni Casserole by Our Good Life
- Loaded Sweet Potato Casserole by Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Overnight Breakfast Casserole by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Twice Baked Sweet Potato Casserole by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Winter Squash Casserol by That Recipe