Peach Crisp Popsicles have delicious summer flavor in an easy to whip up frozen dessert. The granola adds the texture of a crisp without heating up the kitchen.
- 3 cups diced ripe peaches
- 1 1/2 cups nonfat yogurt
- 1 cup milk
- 3 ounces vanilla pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla granola
- Combine 1 cup peaches, yogurt, milk, and vanilla pudding into a blender.
- Pour the mixture into a measuring bowl with a pourable spout.
- Carefully pour a little peach mixture into the bottom the popsicle molds.
- Sprinkle a half teaspoon of granola into each mold.
- Stir the remaining granola and chopped peaches into the blended peach mixture.
- Carefully pour the peach mix unto each popsicle mold.
- Insert a popsicle stick into each mold and place in the freezer for at least 2 hours before serving.
Nutrition InformationYield 14 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 144Total Fat 2gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 2mgSodium 118mgCarbohydrates 17gFiber 1gSugar 14gProtein 3g
Here’s more Farmer’s Market Week Recipes
Starters and Sauce Recipes
Side Dishes Recipes
- Air Fryer Corn on the Cob by Devour Dinner
- Chow Chow by Palatable Pastime
- Roasted Eggplant Raita by Magical Ingredients
- Sauteed Swiss Chard by House of Nash Eats
Main Dish Recipes
- Greek Farro Salad by SueBee Homemaker
- Peach Crisp Popsicles by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures