Preparing for the holiday season, this #SundaySupper has a delicious and easy Homemade Food Gifts for all your friends, family, and loved ones!
It’s the holiday season now! For some it’s started last month, for others it might not start until next month. For me, I can’t get excited or motivated to do anything until after Thanksgiving. Yes, that’s starting tomorrow.
What is very inspiring is the list of homemade food gifts #SundaySupper has put together this week. From barks to mixes to candies, there’s a delicious gifts from kitchen for all your easy and difficult giftees alike. Yes. I made that word up. Giftee.
I hope you’ll join the #SundaySupper bloggers this weekend as we offer up some of our most tasty holiday food gifts!
Blustery Baked Goods
- Cranberry Coffee Cakeby Food Done Light
- Chocolate, Caramel and Cranberry Biscottiby What Smells So Good?
- Snowman Poopby Palatable Pastime
- Mini Pumpkin Breadsby That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Coconut Macaroon Tartsby Asian In America
- Superfoods Fruit & Nut Bitesby My Life Cookbook
- Cinnamon and Spice Granolaby Simple ad Savory
- Peanut Butter Fudgeby Family Around The Table
- Homemade Peanut Brittleby A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Espresso Fudgeby Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- Grandma’s Peanut Butter Ballsby Cricket’s Confections
- Cashew Crunchby Recipes Food and Cooking
- Rosé Wine Gumdropsby Authentically Candace
- Turron de Jijona (Spanish Soft Nougat)by Caroline’s Cooking
- Caramel Nut Clustersby Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- A Trio of Brittleby The Freshman Cook
- Peppermint Bark Candyby Life Tastes Good
- Red Wine Hot Fudge Sauceby The Crumby Cupcake
- Hot Cocoa Fudgeby New South Charm
- Homemade Twix Barsby Pies and Plots
- Homemade Peanut Butter Cupsby The Chef Next Door
- Peppermint Bark Popcornby A Mind “Full” Mom
Jolly Jams, Syrups, Drinks
- Cranberry Port Jamby The Redhead Baker
- Creamy Lemoncelloby Monica’s Table
- Blood and Sand Jamby Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Warm Gingerbread Syrupby Food Lust People Love