Welcome to Tickle My Tastebuds Tuesday! We are so happy you are here! If you are new here, welcome! If you are returning to our party, welcome back! Each Tuesday, my lovely hostesses and I will be partying with you and our guests as you tickle our tastebuds! Thank you for making last week another success! We are so glad you stopped by and partied with us!
Each week, the hostesses will choose recipes from the previous week to be featured! Each featured recipe will be pinned!
Clockwise from upper right.
- I’m a little afraid of this All Butter Pound Cake from Bakewell Junction. It may just go straight to my you-know-what!
- I.LOVE.Pumpkin.Butter. That’s why there’s two here. This one is from The Paper Heart Studio.
- And from one of our hosts, Peanut Butter Zucchini Bread from A Peek Into My Paradise.
- The second Pumpkin Butter is from one of my new fave blogs, Sweet and Spicy Monkey!
- Finally, there are scrumptious looking Peanut Butter Oreo and Cream Cupcakes from Bitz & Giggles.
I’m also mashing this post up with day day 2 of #PumpkinWeek hosted by Terri from Love and Confections. We are celebrating our love of the season with a whole week of pumpkin goodies, leading up to National Pumpkin Day.
Please make sure to visit these talented bloggers and see what pumpkin creations they’ve cooked up today!
Here are today’s #PumpkinWeek Bloggers and their recipes:
- Baked Pumpkin Donut Holes by Love and Confections
- Slow Cooker Vegetarian Pumpkin Chili by The Spiffy Cookie
- Pumpkin Ravioli with Tarragon by Curious Cuisiniere
- Pumpkin Spice Instant Hot Chocolate Mix by Lady Behind The Curtain
- Pumpkin Praline Pancakes by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Baked Pumpkin Donuts by Making Miracles
Now, “tickle our tastebuds!”