I will talk about how solid the Facebook group is! We have amazing participation in thread, these are delicious posts to share, and there’s always something new every day! So, just head on over there and sign up already!
And then there’s the new Pinterest board and the Features and Favorites board. Just click on the Pinterest link, fill out the form, and pin away! We are working behind the scenes to analyze the Pinterest algorithms to get awesome repin numbers every week. It’s just growing and growing. So is the Features and Favorites board. Repin to your heart’s content on that one.
I will do a shameless plug and tell ya about the cheese giveaway I am currently running. US only, please. It’s for free…
Who doesn’t love free cheese? And it’s deliciously amazing, non-GMO organic cheese! So, I hope you at least drool over my sammy and then enter my giveaway.
Okay, enough talk! Let’s get to the party!!
To help this fabulous party grow, please place a button on your sidebar or somewhere in your link up post so people can see that you’re partying with us at #FoodieFriDIY.
I’m d-egg-corating with last week’s post! There are some amazing and adorable ideas!! I can’t wait to share them with you!
- Decoupage Easter Eggs from Happy Deal Happy Day
- DIY Easter Egg Button Craft from A Cultivated Nest
- DIY Twine Eggs from Pink When
- DIY Easter Egg Garland from The Jenny Evolution
- Personalized Easter Eggs from Simplistically Living
- Hello Kitty Easter Eggs from Living Frugal with Erika
- Decorating Easter Eggs with Onion Peel Dye from Family Table Treasures
- Polka Dot Glitter Eggs from Homemaking Hacks
- Painted Easter Eggs from My Kids Guide
And now…on to the party!