#FoodieFriDIY 106 – Chillin for the Summer
So, this whole being down two people is really starting to kill me. If one person is out it’s just crazy!! I am barely keeping my head above water at this point. I’m tired. So tired.
But, good news is the hubs has passed the state realtors exam and just has to pass the national exam. I know he can do it! Then it’s on to find broker to work with and get leads to sell hosues.
So, there’s that. I’m beat. I’m just going to head on over to the party! Since it’s been so hot, I’m sharing some cooling posts from last week.
Visit A Dish of Daily Life – Michelle’s profile on Pinterest
Visit A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures – Christie’s profile on PinterestVisit Bowl Me Over – Debra’s profile on Pinterest
- Parmesan Basil Quinoa Salad by This Mama Loves
- Cousin Dresses- Free Sundress Pattern by Nap Time Creations
- Salted Caramel Mocha Milkshake by Crazy for Cookies and More
- Pineapple Chipotle Popsicles Recipe by Home Cooking Memories
- Strawberry Chia Coconut Popsicles by Cooking LSL
- Strawberry Basil Yogurt Popsicles by Piper Cooks
- Chicken Club Pasta Salad by 4 Sons R Us
- Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream Recipe by Darcy and Brian