We are finally getting some spring type weather. With that comes the spring tourists. And the spring traffic. And the spring people who park and forget the signs that say that you have to move your car by 4pm. *sigh*
But, it also brings the flowers, the leaves on the trees, and gorgeous cherry blossoms that bring all those tourists. They truly are gorgeous. If you have a change to come to this great city and see them in person, you really should.
I am LOVING all the chatter and participation in the Facebook threads. I hope you’re already a member. If not, what are you waiting for?? It’s an amazing group of people. They’re all so helpful and want to promote your work! So, just head on over there and sign up already!
Another way to help us all grow is the new Pinterest board and the new and improved Features and Favorites board. Just click on the Pinterest link, fill out the form, and pin away! We are seeing increased repin numbers every week. It’s just growing and growing. Also is the Features and Favorites board. Repin to your heart’s content on that one.
Okay, enough talk! Let’s get to the party!!
To help this fabulous party grow, please place a button on your sidebar or somewhere in your link up post so people can see that you’re partying with us at #FoodieFriDIY.
Easter if just around the corner! I have rounded up some egg-spiration for your family holidays!
- Easter Deviled Eggs from the Cincy Shopper. Don’t you just love the colors?
- Hatching Hard Boiled Eggs from Hungry Happenings. Kids would LOVE these!
- Dollar Tree Glitter Eggs from Feeding Big. I need to spend more time at my dollar store.
- Easter Cadbury Cupcakes from Adventures of Country Divas. Who doesn’t love those delicious eggs?
- Foil Covered Easter Eggs from Suzy’s Sitcom. These remind me of some Christmas decorations we have from our first Christmas ever.
- DIY Easter Bath Bombs from The Suburban Mom. What Mom couldn’t use these after Easter with the kids?
- Jute Wrapped Eggs from About a Mom. I love the rustic charm these have.
And now…on to the party!