Welcome to the #FoodieFridays #14!! “What’s #FoodieFriday?” you ask?? I can’t believe you don’t know. It’s only the COOLEST party on Fridays! You link up your tasty vittles every week starting at 9pm ET Thursday, you hang out with some cool bloggers, make some friends, drool on your keyboard, pin and comment and +1 to your heart’s content, and then ya get pinned!!
That’s right!! It’s a party where very link gets pinned. EVERY LINK! EVERY WEEK!! So, make sure to link up your fave recipes every Thursday starting at 9 EST and stop by next week to see if one our hosts featured your recipe.
To help this fabulous party grow, please place a button on your sidebar or somewhere in your link up post so people can see that you’re partying at #FoodieFridays.
Make sure you follow the #FoodieFriday Pinterest board and see all the tasty recipes that have been linked up to this party so far.
This party is hosted by:
So, make sure you stop by their blogs, check out their boards, and see who they featured this week.
The rules are simple!
- Link up your favorite recipes from your own blog. (Please do not repeat the same posts week after week. We will delete repeat posts.)
- Share the party so others can join in the fun. Tweet us! Use the hashtag #FoodieFridays
- Visit at least 2-3 links and leave a thoughtful comment. Let them know you are visiting from #FoodieFridays!
- We’d love to connect with you on social media, but there is no obligation on your part to do so. If you’d like to check out our Pinterest boards though, we think you’ll find some great pins! (Next week we’ll share our Foodie Friday Pinterest board for you to follow!)
Every week, each blogger picks their own featured recipes. Make sure you head over to their pages to see who they picked this week.
Click on picture for link to recipe.
- I am loving these Parmesan baked eggplant slices! YUM!
- These veggie cakes might be made with toddlers in mind, but I’m looking their look!
- Scrambled eggs with sun dried tomatoes sounds fabulous! Some bread and I’ve got dinner.
- Sometimes, a quick and easy stir-fry is perfect for a long day.
- This salad looks divine!! I love the seeds and color.
- And there’s always frittata. Perfect for a #meatfree meal any night of the week!
This is a food party…all posts not pertaining to food will be deleted. By linking up to #FoodieFridays, you give our hosts permission to use your photos in features and/or roundups. You will of course be credited with a link to your blog or a specific post featured. By linking up with us, you also agree to be notified of future link parties.
While we love repeat performances, we LOVE to see the new deliciousness you’ve been whipping up in your kitchen. Please make sure to link up a new link each week. Also, if you show some love I’ll return the favor; meaning, comment and I’ll promote your links on social media.