Welcome to the #FoodieFridays link up!! “What’s #FoodieFriday?” you ask?? I can’t believe you don’t know. #FoodieFridays is a link up that helps to promote your blog in hopes that you will return the favor and promote our link party. And, when it’s all said and done, we pin every link!! Win/win! And, it must be working because we hit a record 303 link ups last week!
That’s right!! It’s a party where every link gets pinned. EVERY LINK! EVERY WEEK!! Our linky was even heralded as one of the best link parties to grow your blog by the SITS girls. So, make sure to link up your fave recipes every Thursday starting at 9 EST and stop by the following week to see if one our hosts featured your recipe.
To help this fabulous party grow, please place a button on your sidebar or somewhere in your link up post so people can see that you’re partying at #FoodieFridays.
Make sure you follow the #FoodieFriday Pinterest board and see all the tasty recipes that have been linked up to this party so far. It currently has 2400 followers. That’s some pretty good exposure for your tasty recipes or food creations.
This party is hosted by:
Click on each photo to visit their blogs.
The rules are simple!
- Link up your favorite recipes from your own blog. We love seeing your new creations each week, so please link up something different every week.
- Share the party so others can join in the fun. Tweet us! Use the hashtag #FoodieFridays
- Visit at least 2-3 links and leave a thoughtful comment. Let them know you are visiting from #FoodieFridays!
- We’d love to connect with you on social media, but there is no obligation on your part to do so. If you’d like to check out our Pinterest boards though, we think you’ll find some great pins! (Next week we’ll share our Foodie Friday Pinterest board for you to follow!)
Every week, each blogger picks their own featured recipes. Make sure you head over to their pages to see who they picked this week.
- How cute to these Rice Krispie Turkey Pops from Hungry Happenins look?
- I don’t know about you, but I’m always looking for new and different sides for Thaksgiving. This round up of 10 Thanksgiving Sides from Home Made Interesting look delicious.
- I love that the eyes are Oreo cookies. I can’t wait to try these Wide-Eyed Turkey Cupcakes from Bitz N Giggles!
- Another delicious Thanksgiving Breakfast & Dinner Recipe Round-Up from Flourishing at Home. I never think of breakfast for holidays, but for some it’s essential to plan.
And now…on to the party!