Pizza Toast is such a deliciously simple snack for any time! This one is topped with pepperoni and cheese, but you could top yours with anything you want!
I have no idea why I have not made pizza toast before. It’s so simple and taste so delicious! Pizza toast has few ingredients, is easily customizable, and is on the plate in about 10 minutes. And vanishes off the plate in about a minute. At least that’s how long it took me to devour a piece.
The kids are whining. They’re hungry! Because they haven’t eaten all day! Yeah, I know they just ate like 2 hours ago but that’s what they claim. Anyway, dinner is at least 2 hours away and you’re tired of hearing them whining about being starved to death and they’re gonna call social services for neglect. Yes. I know. That’s a bit much but kids are like drama queens these days!
- 2 slices bread
- 2 tablespoons pizza sauce or tomato sauce
- 2 slices provolone cheese
- 1/4 cup turkey pepperoni slices
- 1/4 cup Italian cheese blend
- Place the bread in your air fryer at 360 for anywhere from 2 to 4 minutes. Alternatively, you could toast the bread in your toaster.
- Spread 1 tablespoon pizza sauce on each of the slices of bread.
- Place 1 slice of Provolone on top of the sauce.
- Place the pepperoni slices and top with the Italian cheese.
- Place in the air fryer at 375 for 4 to 6 minutes or until the cheese is golden brown.
Nutrition InformationYield 2 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 323Total Fat 16gSaturated Fat 8gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 7gCholesterol 67mgSodium 1317mgCarbohydrates 22gFiber 2gSugar 5gProtein 23g
Summer is winding down, and we are celebrating with #BacktoSchoolTreats hosted by Terri from Love and Confections and Christie from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures. All week-long 11 bloggers will be sharing 30+ fantastic recipes for both parents and kids, with breakfasts, snacks, desserts, and drinks to get you back in the school routine.
Butterbeer Milkshakes by The Redhead Baker