Can I just say, I’m getting a little tired of the snow? Seriously. We have this coming up tomorrow. Honestly? A Winter Weather Advisory on Friday?? Just when I thought Spring was on it’s way here. What was I thinking??
I am LOVING all the chatter and participation in the Facebook threads. I hope you’re already a member. If not, what are you waiting for?? It’s an amazing group of people. They’re all so helpful and want to promote your work! So, just head on over there and sign up already!
Another way to help us all grow is the new Pinterest board and the new and improved Features and Favorites board. Just click on the Pinterest link, fill out the form, and pin away! We are seeing increased repin numbers every week. It’s just growing and growin. Also is the Features and Favorites board. Repin to your heart’s content on that one.
Okay, enough talk! Let’s get to the party!!
To help this fabulous party grow, please place a button on your sidebar or somewhere in your link up post so people can see that you’re partying with us at #FoodieFriDIY.
In hopes of bringing some Spring vibes to the area, I’ve rounded up some Springtime freshness in some DIY, cleaning tips, and delicious recipes. I hope it works! *fingers crossed*
- Complete Guide to Spring Cleanin by Life is Poppin
- 7 Herbs to Start From Seed by Grow a Good Life
- Plum Muffins by Wilderness Wife
- “He Has Risen” Free Easter Printable by Bombshell Bling
- Tropical Smoothie Recipe by A Simple Pantry
- “Hello, Spring” Printable by Happiness is Homemade
- Strawberry Cheesecake Yogurt Pops by More Than a Mom of Three
- DIY Spring Yarn Wreath by Simply Darling
And now…on to the party!