#FoodieFriDIY is Showing Easter Some Love
HAPPY ST. PATRICK’S DAY, Y’ALL!!!
Can ya tell I’m just a little excited that’s St. Patty’s day?? I so love this “holiday” And can easily eat my weight in corned beef and cabbage. Sadly, or not so sadly, the hubs doesn’t really like corned beef all that much. It doesn’t help that he works in a hotel that’s owned by an Irish company. It’s not like they served corned beef all the time, but I’m sure it was served up for lunch and, bless his heart, he’s having it for dinner, too.
And I bought two this time so I can have it again later on. ‘Cause that’s how I roll.
Have y’all been following my Instagram feed? I’m trying to participate in the March IG challenge from #SundaySupper. So far, so good! Now that I know how to “schedule” IG posts in IG and share them later. Because the only time I think about this is in the car at like 4am and that’s so not the best time to post anything on IG. Just sayin.
So, what are y’all having for dinner?? And what are ya having for dinner on Easter – if you celebrate? Probably ham here, but ya never know. I may get crafty and purchase a lamb or some duck.
Now, for this week’s link up and features! I can’t wait to see what y’all are sharing this week!!
BEST Home and DIY
BEST Yummy Recipes
Here’s another set of features from the last party.
- ROLY POLY FABRIC EASTER BUNNIES by Flamingo Toes
- Smoked Salmon Deviled Eggs by Sweet & Savory
- Bird’s Nest Cupcakes by Meatloaf and Melodrama
- BUNNY TAIL EASTER MUDDY BUDDIES by Embellishmints
- Deep Fried Creme Eggs by Giraffes Can Bake
- Lucky Charms Cupcakes with Marshmallow Frosting by The Gold Lining Girl
- WATERCOLOR EASTER EGGS by Oh My! Creative
- M&M’s® Spring Flower Pops by Delightful E Made
- ORANGE & BOURBON GLAZED HAM by Culinary Ginger