FoodieFriDIY – We’re Back with Some #GameDay Eats
Happy New Year y’all! I know. I’ve missed you guys, too! *hugs*
I hope you cooked and crafted your way through the holidays. I know I did. Sadly, the hubs had to work both Christmas and New Year’s. *sad panda face* So, yeah. It was just me on the couch with the dog. Such is the life. Security is 24/7/365.
I’ve done a couple of feature shares in the last few weeks. I’ve been trying to share as much as I can while we’ve been on vacay. I hope y’all have seen some shares from me and I know Michelle has shared y’all.
Speaking of which, yes this party is down to just us two. I hope I can step up and bring the traffic that we’re used to. I just have to keep trying to promote it to the best of my ability, share share and share some more, and just keep my fingers crossed.
With that being said, I can’t wait to see what y’all were busy with this holiday season. You got some game day eats for us this week?
BEST Home and DIY
BEST Yummy Recipes
- Bread Bowl Dip and Cheesy Bacon Bites by Julie and Coco and Cocoa
- Turtle Sugar Cookie Bites by Crystal & Co.
- CHERRY CHIPOTLE BARBECUE SAUCE by Cooking with Curls
- Chocolate Rum Truffles by Cooking on the FRont Burner
- White Garlic Cheese Sauce Pizza with Grilled Chicken, Mushrooms and Red Peppers by Crazy for Cookies and More
- MEATY VEGAN QUESADILLAS by Sweet C’s Designs
- BLUEBERRY LIMONATA RECIPE by Hairspray and Highheels