#Choctoberfest starts today! More than 100 bloggers are preparing all types of recipes with chocolate for the next two weeks. Prepare to drool…lots.
Today is one of my favorite days of the year… because it is the first day of #Choctoberfest 2016!
#Choctoberfest is a virtual event put together by The PinterTest Kitchen. Bloggers from around the world will be posting their favorite chocolate recipes, and you’ll get a chance to win some awesome prizes. What’s not to love?
Thank you to the sponsors who make #Choctoberfest possible! This year, Imperial Sugar is back as our Gold Sponsor. They have been a trusted name in kitchens since 1843, and their website is home to thousands of sweet recipes tested in the Imperial Sugar Kitchen. You can find Imperial Sugar on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Youtube, or join their Sweet Community so you can share your own recipes, save recipes to a virtual inbox, print Imperial Sugar coupons, and connect with other sugar lovers.
Imperial Sugar and our silver sponsors have banded together to offer a huge #Choctoberfest prize pack, which you can enter to win below! One lucky winner will be chosen at random to receive the following:
- From our Gold Sponsor Imperial Sugar: 1 case of granulated sugar (40 pounds), 1 case of brown sugar (24 pounds), 1 case of dark brown sugar (24 pounds), 1 case of powdered sugar (24 pounds bags), and an Imperial Sugar red ruffle apron
- From our Silver Sponsor Nature Nate’s: 32 oz. Raw & Unfiltered Honey bottle, Honey Syrup, Honey Packets, a Nature Nate’s T-shirt, various kitchen supplies, and $50 Amazon gift card
- From our Silver Sponsor Barlean’s:16 oz Barlean’s Butter-Flavored Coconut Oil, 9.52 oz canister of Chocolate Silk Greens, and 8oz bottle of Essential Women Omega-Swirl Chocolate Mint
- From our Silver Sponsor Caveman Coffee: 1 Bag of Coffee (you choice of blacklisted or sabertooth), 1 coconut MCT oil, and 1 Cacao Butter
- From #Choctoberfest blog hosts The PinterTest Kitchen: 1 specialty chocolate gift pack (your choice of dark or milk chocolate), 1 tin (14 ounces) drinking chocolate, and Divine’s Fair Trade Gift Set
Enter now to win our #Choctoberfest 2016 prize pack! We’ll be picking a winner at random winner on Saturday, Oct. 22, so enter by next Friday to make sure your name is in the drawing:
Here’s a list of all of the bloggers participating in #Choctoberfest 2016. Visit any of their blogs to get delicious chocolate recipes throughout the week:
I’m looking forward to seeing all of the yummy recipes posted on these blogs. Check them out throughout the week and don’t forget to follow our sponsors and bloggers using the Rafflecopter giveaway widget above for your chance to win our sweet prize pack.
Are you a fellow food blogger who wants to get involved with events like #Choctoberfest? Sign up here to get notifications when they happen from The PinterTest Kitchen.
- Brownie Dip by Seduction in the Kitchen
- Caveman Donuts and Coffee by Crumbs in my Mustachio
- Cheesecake Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars by Ink and Sugar
- Chocolate Caramel and Cinnamon Macchiato Affogato with Coffee Ice Cream by Wildflour’s Cottage Kitchen
- Chocolate Caramel Cookies by That Recipe
- Chocolate Lava Cake by The Flavourista
- Chocolate Martini by The Redhead Baker
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Milk by Fairyburger
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Yogurt Swirl by Fairyburger
- Chocolate Sirloin Chili by Faith, Hope, Luck & Love
- Chocolaty Chocolate Chip Cookies by Family Around the Table
- Deliciously Easy White Chocolate Ghost Pops by Kudos Kitchen by Renee
- Double Chocolate Crinkle Cookies by 2 Cookin’ Mamas
- Easy Chocolate Fudge Recipe with Cranberries by Feeding Big
- Fluffy Chocolate Fruit Dip by Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- French Hot Chocolate by Palatable Pasttime
- German Chocolate Cookies by Addicted 2 Recipes
- Great Grandma’s German Chocolate Cake by Cooking with Carlee
- Hot Fudge Sauce by Life on Food
- Jar Brownies by The PinterTest Kitchen
- Mississippi Mud Brownies by Moore or Less Cooking
- Monster Mash Dessert Lasagna by The Spiffy Cookie
- No Churn Chocolate Ice Cream by Feed Your Soul Too
- Peanut Butter Banana Fudgesicles by The PinterTest Kitchen
- Peanut Butter pretzel Truffles by Restless Chipotle
- Perfect Brownies by Restless Chipotle
- Pumpkin Cake by Jane’s Adventures in Dinner
- Pumpkin Cake w/Chocolate Cheesecake Swirl by Sumptuous Spoonfuls
- Salted Caramel Mocha Cupcakes by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Strawberry “Cashtella” Galette by Elisabeth Jean
- Strawberry Chia Chocolate Smoothie by Zesty South Indian Kitchen
- Ultimate Pumpkin Spice Cookie & Oreo Brownies by The Spiffy Cookie