Hi and welcome to day 4 #PumpkinWeek hosted by Terri from Love and Confections. We are celebrating our love of the season with a whole week of pumpkin goodies, leading up to National Pumpkin Day.
17 Food Bloggers have come together to share over 65 recipes with you. In addition to homemade pumpkin puree, pie, and cookies, we are also sharing savory pumpkin dishes like hummus, chili and pumpkin corn chowder. Come back every day for #PumpkinWeek recipes. You can also find these great recipes and more on Love and Confections’ #PumpkinWeek Pinterest Board!
- Pumpkin Pie Bread Pudding by Love and Confections
- Pumpkin Spice Palmiers by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Pumpkin Pecan Oatmeal by The Spiffy Cookie
- Mini Healthy Pumpkin Pies by Happy Food Healthy Life
- Easy Pumpkin Caramel Sauce by Lady Behind The Curtain
- Savory Pumpkin Tart by The Not So Cheesy Kitchen
- Pumpkin Pie by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Pumpkin Buckwheat Waffles by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies by Making Miracles
- Low Carb Caribbean Pumpkin Soup by Yours And Mine Are Ours