I hope you all have enjoyed #EasterRecipes this week! Today is the final day! No, we didn’t go to Easter to give our bloggers a rest and the ability to spend the day with their families.
There have been some really great recipes shared this week. I can’t wait to try them all!! The ham bites (my personal favorite…because it’s mine) to the roast beef to the peeps whoppie pies; there’s a recipe for all courses and family members.
Below is the list of all the recipes (with a few teaser images of a few of them) in case you missed them this week. Many of them are shared on my #EasterRecipes pinterest board which can be found here. So you can see all the delicious goodness that was share this week.
This week, thirteen bloggers are sharing 46 recipes and tips to help you serve up deliciousness this Easter. Follow #EasterRecipes on social media to see what we’re serving up!
- Garlic Soup with Pasta and Peas by A Day in the Life on the Farm
In case you missed them, here’s all the #EasterRecipes to date:
- Deviled Ham Bites by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Easy Pecan Sticky Buns by Corn, Beans, Pigs & Kids
- Easy Citrus Ham by Jolene’s Recipe Journal
- Sausage and Vegetable Strata by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Easter Malted Milk Dip by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Easter Egg Cooking and Dyeing Tips and Tricks by Palatable Pastime
- Italian Easter Bread by Palatable Pastime
- Torta Salata Pasquale by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Dill Roasted Radishes by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Creamy Coconut Mini Tarts by Making the Most of Naptime
- Peeps Whoopie Pies by Palatable Pastime
- Honey butter Peas and Carrots by Jolene’s Recipe Journal
- Pea and Pasta Salad by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Roasted Eggplant Salad by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Baked Eggs with Tomatoes by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Spring Herb Brie Bake by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Classic Peanut Butter Confetti Bars by Making the Most of Naptime
- Mini Easter Cheesecake Bites by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Ham & Cheese Omelette Roll by Corn, Beans, Pigs & Kids
- Old Fashioned Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting by Jolene’s Recipe Journal
- Quick and Easy Garlic Knots by A Day in the Life on the Farm