#FoodieFriDIY #104 – What’s in Season?
So, did y’all survive the Fourth? We barely did. They were shooting things off in our townhouse community that I don’t think was either legal or safe for a townhouse community. It was loud and scared the crap outta the dog, who was already in not such great shape to begin with. But I’ll talk about that more in another post.
The hubs is changing his career path. He’s going for his real estate license. I can’t wait. It’s something new to learn and I know I can help him out. He’s already somewhat happier. He’s definitely been keeping busy with working on the yard and around the house. Next week, he has class for his realtor’s license. He’s excited, but it’s learning….again. We’ll see how that works out. I know he’ll be good once he gets his license.
And now, on to the party! I’m sharing some in season stuff from last week. I cannot WAIT to see what you’re sharing this week.
Visit A Dish of Daily Life – Michelle’s profile on Pinterest
Visit A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures – Christie’s profile on PinterestVisit Bowl Me Over – Debra’s profile on Pinterest
- Grilled Peaches with Mascarpone by The Domestic Lifestylist
- Heirloom tomato salad with parmesan basil croutons by Culinary Ginger
- ROPE HANDLE TOTE BAG TUTORIAL by The Seaman Mom
- WATERMELON FIZZ by Cookie Dough and Oven Mitt
- How to Teach Your Child to Ride a Bike by Clean and Scentsible
- Pasta Salad with Homemade Dressing by Joy. Food. Sunshine.
- Sweet Cream S’mores Ice Cream Recipe by The Real Thing With the Coake Family
- SUMMER SUNDRESS by Flamingo Toes
- KEY LIME CUPCAKES by Cincy Shopper