#FoodieFriDIY 119 – I was working in the kitchen, late one night…
HALLOWEEN is almost here!! Can you tell? I mean, not just by the candy in the stores and the yellow, orange, and black stuff in your blogroll or Pinterest. It’s just THAT time and I feel it! Cooler air in the evenings, the excitement of planning your costume. I’m totally a Halloween Hoor, too. I LOVE LOVE LOVE dressing up for Halloween and handing out candy.
Since I don’t usually have a ton of Halloween recipes on my blog, I’m sharing some that I found droolworthy from last week’s link up. And some decorations, too. These look so…HALLOWEEN! I hope you enjoy them. What are you going to be for Halloween this year?
Visit A Dish of Daily Life – Michelle’s profile on Pinterest
Visit A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures – Christie’s profile on PinterestVisit Bowl Me Over – Debra’s profile on Pinterest
- DIY Halloween House by Worthing Court
- Zombie Bash Virgin Drink by our Family World
- DIY Candy Corn Craft by Just 2 Sisters
- Poisoned Apple Cocktail by Cooking with Curls
- Halloween Vampire Marshmallows by Finding Zest
- Mummy Bark by Bloom Designs
- CANDY CORN DIP by I Dig Pinterest
- 15 Fun and Creepy Halloween Dinner Recipes by Cupcakes and Kale Chips
- Candy Corn Halloween Cocktail by Bird’s Party