#FoodieFriDIY – Says Goodbye
Yes. Time has come for us to bid adieu to the #FoodieFriDIY party. We have thoroughly enjoyed seeing your recipes every week. I know this is sudden, but, life always seems to get in the way of our fun here in bloggerland and, well, that’s just what has happened.
We hope to see you again and a few other parties like Saucy Saturdays, hosted by Jennifer and her friends. They have a great party going on and I hope to see y’all over there.
Have a great holiday!! These are some of my favorite links from our last party. I’m sure I’ll continue to share your recipes and crafts throughout the month.
Visit A Dish of Daily Life – Michelle’s profile on Pinterest
Visit A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures – Christie’s profile on PinterestVisit Bowl Me Over – Debra’s profile on Pinterest
- GINGERSNAP SYRUP by Cooking with Curls
- Snowflake Wine Cork Ornament by Sweet Pea
- Holiday Ornament Display by Domestically SPeaking
- SUGARED CRANBERRIES by Cincy Chopper
- Orange Cranberry Margarita Cocktail Recipe by Growing Up Gabel
- Friendship Soup in a Jar Gift by OHMY! Creative
- “MERRY” VINTAGE CHRISTMAS SIGN by Tried & True