#FoodieFriDIY – St. Partick’s Day Inspiration
So, did y’all see that 10 commandments of Instagram? I don’t know about you, but I’m thinking they sort of go against the whole purpose of Instagram. At least the purpose of Instagram I have in my head. I mean, insta – instantly gram – like telegram only a photo that’s transmitting instead of a text message? So, to not photograph that gorgeous plate in your low light, romantic dinner just goes against the reason Intragram exsists for me. I’m going to continue to post instant snippets of my life on my Instagram. That may mean I go to Instagram he toothpicks, but c’est la vie!
I talked to my mom this week. She’s going to be in town Memorial Day weekend. She wanted to make sure they could stay with us that weekend and to make sure we were going to be home. Um…. YEAH! I haven’t seen you since August. Of course! I did tell her we were going to the Food and Wine Conference two weeks before, but they were more than welcome to stay with us. She was super proud that my blogging and recipes have afforded me and the hubs the opportunity to go to the Food and Wine conference. Have you bought your tickets, yet?? You should. Cause I’ll be there!
That being said, I have some green inspiration in my features. I hope you like them.
BEST Home and DIY
BEST Yummy Recipes
Here’s another set of features from the last party.
- Upcycled Embroidery Hoop Wreath by Julie is Coco and Cocoa
- 7 GLUTEN FREE ST. PATRICK’S DAY TREATS by Life, Love and Thyme
- DIY Shamrock Coasters by Giggles Galore
- Mini Shepherd’s Pies by Sweet & Savory
- KISS ME Free St. Patrick’s Day Printable by Bombshell Bling
- LUCK OF THE IRISH RICE KRISPIE TREATS by Oh My! Creative
- LUCK Free Printable by I Should Be Mopping the Floor
- DIY: Woolly Rustic Knit Infinity Scarf and Free Pattern by Kiku Corner
- Minty Shamrock Cheese Ball by Cooking on the Front Burner