#FoodieFriDIY 113 – Traveling From Last Week’s Links
Since here is the last place I want to be, I’m sharing some of my favorite traveling posts from last week. You can travel with your mind, physically, and from your kitchen. I hope you enjoy these features because that’s about all the energy I have this week. Oh and make sure to stop by tomorrow for #FreakyFriday!!
Do y’all have back to school DIY and game day eats to share this week? I’m neutral with the back to school with the exception that it will alter my commuting schedule a little, but I’m totally weather for some cooler weather and some FOOTBALL!!
Visit A Dish of Daily Life – Michelle’s profile on Pinterest
Visit A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures – Christie’s profile on PinterestVisit Bowl Me Over – Debra’s profile on Pinterest
- Jamaican Jerk Chicken Wings by Foodie on Board
- Crochet Whale Project by Over the Apple Tree
- Tales of Kashmiri breads – Girda and Lavasa by Food for the Soul
- Thai Pasta Salad by Beyond the Chicken Coop
- Ocean Animals Playset by Housewife Eclectic
- BRINJAL PICKLE (INDIAN EGGPLANT RELISH/AUBERGINE CHUTNEY) by Caroline’s Cooking